ALL CITIES: 27 - 28 JULY 2021
2021 Nelson Mandela Bay Leadership Summit
The Leadership Summit © is a collaborative partnership between Nelson Mandela University Business School and the MIKS Foundation. This year’s eighth annual Nelson Mandela Bay Leadership Summit will once again draw on the finest in thought leadership locally and internationally, and will be presented in a digital format, allowing organisers to reach a global audience. The summit will run over two days on 27 and 28 July (2021) and each session will feature high profile thought leaders and a panel discussion with Q&A facilitated by industry experts. A novel feature of the Summit is the virtual lounge, exhibitions hall for corporate sponsors and chat rooms for attendees.
The theme for the 2021 NMB Leadership Summit is Leadership Skills to inform the Great Reset of Business and Society “from global grief to hope”. The subthemes and topics are contemporaneous and constitute the mainstay of leading in turbulent and disruptive times.
The Leadership Summit aims to provide a niche, continuous learning experience for a global cohort of leaders and managers, through facilitating a leadership discourse for sustainable futures for all communities across the globe.
NMB Leadership Summit Objectives:
- To host an empowering leadership event for business and society.
- To pivot the critical importance of leadership as a catalyst for growth and economic development.
- To nurture, develop and empower existing and upcoming leaders.
- To provide a platform of leadership knowledge exchange, dialogue and debate.
- To create an atlas of leadership issues, challenges and opportunities and a shared vision of leadership.
- To induce critical reflections on leadership and enthuse mechanisms for positive change.